The holidays are the busiest times of the year. It can also squeeze your wallet dry to the last penny. If you’re on a tight budget but still want to decorate to show your holiday spirit, the following are five helpful ideas on how you can get some cheap Christmas decorations and enrich your home with the spirit of Christmas.
1. DIY Christmas Stocking Totes
Stockings are a classic Christmas tradition, but due to their odd shape, it can be hard to stuff anything into them. You can make a more convenient “stocking” by using a tote bag instead! You can get inexpensive totes at your local craft store, but the best part is that you can use your imagination to decorate them however you want.
Continue reading 5 Tips to Decorate Your Home for the Holidays on a Budget
Here is our list of favorite reasons why you should hang up your holiday outdoor lights now rather than later.
- If you hung up your outdoor holiday lights last year in the midst of freezing temperatures and below zero wind chills, don’t repeat that experience again. Get started early.
- The best deals are now! Get them while you can.
- If you like to decorate with items of the same theme, ordering early will allow you to find similar items that will match.
- There are many designs and styles to choose from to fit every budget…be among the first to choose your favorites from our vast selection.
- Add some outdoor holiday cheer to welcome friends and family.
- If you get your holiday lights up now, you’ll have more time to appreciate the beauty of your outdoor lighted décor.
- When holiday season kicks in, you won’t have to do anything else except appreciate looking at the outdoor lights.
- You’ll have plenty of time to order additional pieces if you want to add to your current selection of lights.
- When the first snow falls, your lights will look magical as they sparkle and twinkle in the night.
- You’ll have one task completed that you can cross off your “Honey-Do list”.
Continue reading 5 Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas