With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, how do you figure out what kind of gift to give? Of course, we think chocolates and flowers are beautiful and thoughtful, but what if you’d like to buy something a little more personal based on a person’s interests? For instance, what could you give a friend, a sibling or a favorite teacher?
To help you, we’ve listed 13 Valentine Gift Ideas for a variety of people that you probably already know. Let us know if we missed anything! Continue reading 13 Awesome Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Moose! And Wolves! And Bears! Oh my! Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Do you have a passion for hunting, fishing, and hiking? Do you yearn to explore the wilderness of the Great American West? Or maybe you simply enjoy adding some rustic, woodland flair to your home. You can achieve the look of a Northwoods lodge in your very own home and you can do it without breaking the bank. Here are five affordable log cabin decorating ideas for adding nature-inspired style to your home.
Log Cabin Decorating Idea #1: Wall Decor
If you want to give your home that log cabin feel, the walls are a good place to start. The 3D Eagle Sculpted Wall Shelf is a popular item that makes an impressive addition to a cabin-themed room. If you are looking for rustic, bear decor the Northwoods Walking Bears Metal Wall Art is an excellent choice, featuring a mother bear and her cub walking through a pine forest.
Continue reading 5 Amazingly AFFORDABLE Log Cabin Decorating Ideas
A lot of us are getting tired of the cold and the snow and we’re all wondering when the winter season will be over. That’s why we’ve provided several cold weather solutions to help keep you warm. Also, with these cold temps, don’t forget to also check on friends and relatives that they are in a safe, warm place.
Carry an Emergency Kit
- Whether the weather is cold or not, we should all check to make sure we have an emergency kit in our cars. One of the things to consider is this Roadside Emergency Tool Kit Set- 30pc which has a number of things that are important to keep handy in your car. Visit www.ready.gov to get a more detailed list of other items that are important to keep on hand during extreme weather conditions.
Continue reading 9 Cold Weather Solutions to Keep You Warm
Here is our list of favorite reasons why you should hang up your holiday outdoor lights now rather than later.
- If you hung up your outdoor holiday lights last year in the midst of freezing temperatures and below zero wind chills, don’t repeat that experience again. Get started early.
- The best deals are now! Get them while you can.
- If you like to decorate with items of the same theme, ordering early will allow you to find similar items that will match.
- There are many designs and styles to choose from to fit every budget…be among the first to choose your favorites from our vast selection.
- Add some outdoor holiday cheer to welcome friends and family.
- If you get your holiday lights up now, you’ll have more time to appreciate the beauty of your outdoor lighted décor.
- When holiday season kicks in, you won’t have to do anything else except appreciate looking at the outdoor lights.
- You’ll have plenty of time to order additional pieces if you want to add to your current selection of lights.
- When the first snow falls, your lights will look magical as they sparkle and twinkle in the night.
- You’ll have one task completed that you can cross off your “Honey-Do list”.
Continue reading 5 Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
A popular question that we often ask of ourselves is “How can I eat healthier?” Knowing that taking the first steps towards this goal can be difficult, we turned to the experts for advice. Using their input, we have outlined 46 Healthy Eating Hacks to help you get started.
Continue reading 46 Healthy Eating Hacks to Enhance Your Well-Being in 2017
Why not have a little style while being cozy and warm at the same time? Get ready for the winter season with fashionable and functional pieces! We have everything from shoes with ice grippers to fleece lined coats to smart touch gloves! Complete your winter wardrobe with any of our layering essentials and stay warm all season long!
Continue reading 9 Stylish Must-HAVE Essentials for the Cold Winter Season!
Finding the perfect gift can be tough! To help out, we’ve created a few different guides dedicated to helping you find something special, including our Holiday Gift Guide where you can find gifts based on recipient, price and interests and Stocking Stuffers if you’re looking for something small! Below, we’re listing our favorite clothing and jewelry pieces that will also make perfect gifts!
Continue reading 8 Perfect Holiday Gift Ideas for 2016