Have you ever wondered if there was a better way for doing something? Perhaps you’ve thought there must be a more practical solution? You’ll be glad to know we have several options to help you be more efficient in the kitchen, bathroom, family room and even outside. The fast pace of technology has brought many new products that we would have never dreamed of in the past. Hopefully you’ll find that using some of these solutions will free up some of your time.
- We think these stovetop burner protectors are a good idea if you don’t want to spend time scrubbing your stove top. Simply wipe away splatters and spills with soapy water. Why didn’t they think of this sooner?
- Remember the old mop and bucket? Now you’ll never have to touch dirty water again or break your back scrubbing the floors. The Hurricane Spin Mop gets placed in the basket. Step on the pedal to spin the mop and it will whisk dirt & water away.
- Do you have a family or holiday dinner that you’re planning? The last thing you want is to have your delicious food get cold. Instead, use this easy warming food cover to keep food warm until your guests are ready to eat. Don’t let all your hard work in the kitchen get ruined by serving cold food. Keep it nice and warm.
- There used to be a time when carrying a casserole across the street required oven mitts and some foil wrapped over a casserole dish. With these casserole quilted paisley casserole carrier, you’ll find they are a convenient way to transfer food and keep it insulated against the elements of weather.
Keeping Your Car Clean
- If you’ve ever had to carry snacks and drinks separately in your bag, then check out this cup. The Snackeez 2-in-1 drink & snack cup allows you to keep both your drink and snack in one cup! The flip top cap prevents spilling and the 4 oz. snack and 16 oz drink makes this cup great for using in the car, after exercising, or on the way home from work.
- We’re sure your children are adorable and sweet. However, their angelic faces and cute smiles can trick you into thinking they are just chilling out in the backseat. In reality, you’ll probably be cleaning up sippy cups with old milk and goldfish crackers pulverized on the floor with the occasional chicken nugget hiding under the seat. Keep things clean and organized with this kids play and snack tray. It’s a great way to keep drinks, snacks, and toys right in front of your child.
- When man’s best friend jumps into your car for a ride, you won’t need to worry about your backseat getting dirty. This pet cover mat for your car or SUV, will keep your trunk or rear seats clean and protected.
Outside Yard Cleanup
- Fall can be a beautiful time to look at the changing colors of the trees, but when the leaves start piling up on your lawn, you’ll need to pick them up sooner or later. Instead of trying to clean them up by forcing them into the small opening of your bag, try this trash bag support stand. It will keep the bag open and standing upright. Your back, your spouse and your yard will thank you.
Tidy Up the Bathroom
- For some things that need to be cleaned, the quicker it’s done, the better off you’ll be; such as when you’re scrubbing the hard water stains in your sink, tub, or toilet. You can spend a lot of time and energy cleaning trying to get rid of those tough stains or you could get the Scrubtastic Power Scrubber. It’s made of pumice stone that won’t scratch porcelain and has an extended handle so you don’t have to touch any dirty water.
There really are so many more practical solutions that our list could keep on going. You probably even have your own unique ways of making things easier, more convenient and faster for yourself. Share some of your ideas with us and check out our website for more inspiration on practical solutions.