High traffic areas, like kitchens and bathrooms, tend to experience more wear and tear when it comes to flooring. Old flooring can start looking scuffed and discolored as it ages. Styles also change over time, meaning outdated design choices can date your kitchen and bathroom more than you’d like now. To bring back the original shine, and get a more modern look, it takes more than just another polish. You’ll need to replace the flooring.
Moose! And Wolves! And Bears! Oh my! Are you an outdoor enthusiast? Do you have a passion for hunting, fishing, and hiking? Do you yearn to explore the wilderness of the Great American West? Or maybe you simply enjoy adding some rustic, woodland flair to your home. You can achieve the look of a Northwoods lodge in your very own home and you can do it without breaking the bank. Here are five affordable log cabin decorating ideas for adding nature-inspired style to your home.
Log Cabin Decorating Idea #1: Wall Decor
If you want to give your home that log cabin feel, the walls are a good place to start. The 3D Eagle Sculpted Wall Shelf is a popular item that makes an impressive addition to a cabin-themed room. If you are looking for rustic, bear decor the Northwoods Walking Bears Metal Wall Art is an excellent choice, featuring a mother bear and her cub walking through a pine forest.
The holidays are the busiest times of the year. It can also squeeze your wallet dry to the last penny. If you’re on a tight budget but still want to decorate to show your holiday spirit, the following are five helpful ideas on how you can get some cheap Christmas decorations and enrich your home with the spirit of Christmas.
1. DIY Christmas Stocking Totes
Stockings are a classic Christmas tradition, but due to their odd shape, it can be hard to stuff anything into them. You can make a more convenient “stocking” by using a tote bag instead! You can get inexpensive totes at your local craft store, but the best part is that you can use your imagination to decorate them however you want.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, how do you figure out what kind of gift to give? Of course, we think chocolates and flowers are beautiful and thoughtful, but what if you’d like to buy something a little more personal based on a person’s interests? For instance, what could you give a friend, a sibling or a favorite teacher?
To help you, we’ve listed 13 Valentine Gift Ideas for a variety of people that you probably already know. Let us know if we missed anything! Continue reading 13 Awesome Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
A lot of us are getting tired of the cold and the snow and we’re all wondering when the winter season will be over. That’s why we’ve provided several cold weather solutions to help keep you warm. Also, with these cold temps, don’t forget to also check on friends and relatives that they are in a safe, warm place.
Carry an Emergency Kit
- Whether the weather is cold or not, we should all check to make sure we have an emergency kit in our cars. One of the things to consider is this Roadside Emergency Tool Kit Set- 30pc which has a number of things that are important to keep handy in your car. Visit www.ready.gov to get a more detailed list of other items that are important to keep on hand during extreme weather conditions.
Here is our list of favorite reasons why you should hang up your holiday outdoor lights now rather than later.
- If you hung up your outdoor holiday lights last year in the midst of freezing temperatures and below zero wind chills, don’t repeat that experience again. Get started early.
- The best deals are now! Get them while you can.
- If you like to decorate with items of the same theme, ordering early will allow you to find similar items that will match.
- There are many designs and styles to choose from to fit every budget…be among the first to choose your favorites from our vast selection.
- Add some outdoor holiday cheer to welcome friends and family.
- If you get your holiday lights up now, you’ll have more time to appreciate the beauty of your outdoor lighted décor.
- When holiday season kicks in, you won’t have to do anything else except appreciate looking at the outdoor lights.
- You’ll have plenty of time to order additional pieces if you want to add to your current selection of lights.
- When the first snow falls, your lights will look magical as they sparkle and twinkle in the night.
- You’ll have one task completed that you can cross off your “Honey-Do list”.
Why not have a little style while being cozy and warm at the same time? Get ready for the winter season with fashionable and functional pieces! We have everything from shoes with ice grippers to fleece lined coats to smart touch gloves! Complete your winter wardrobe with any of our layering essentials and stay warm all season long!
Finding the perfect gift can be tough! To help out, we’ve created a few different guides dedicated to helping you find something special, including our Holiday Gift Guide where you can find gifts based on recipient, price and interests and Stocking Stuffers if you’re looking for something small! Below, we’re listing our favorite clothing and jewelry pieces that will also make perfect gifts!
Thanksgiving is around the corner and enjoying time with your family and indulging in good food are likely on your menu. You can bring the whole Thanksgiving experience together by setting a beautiful and stylish table that will include the stunning colors of fall.
Try a simple but inviting look for your table by combining a beautiful embroidered autumn leaf table runner. The beautiful beige runner with burgundy and gold leaves and berries is an invitation to sit down and share a meal. A pair of decorative autumn candle holders and a Thanksgiving turkey candle holder with acrylic beads that sparkle will give a lovely glow to your table. This idea is simple, but it exudes warmth and charm.
Fall Fashion Essentials!
Nothing evokes the presence of autumn like the warm, rich colors of the changing fall season and the chilly weather. And while getting dressed may take a little longer with layering pieces and outerwear, we have made it a little easier for you by sharing some of our favorite fall pieces!